Elgato has released version 1.1 of its complimentary software for the Elgato Turbo.264 video encoding accelerator. The new version includes support for iPhone, user-customizable settings for video conversion, manual selection of sound tracks from DVDs, improved widescreen detection, performance improvements, and bug fixes. Specifics of iPhone support include presets for 4:3 material, which produces 480×360 video, and 16:9 material, which is encoded as 480×270. The update is available as a free download from the company’s website.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS