Condé Nast Digital has released an update to Epicurious, its popular iOS app for browsing recipes from the award-winning food site Epicurious.com. Epicurious allows iOS device users to search and browse through more than 30,000 professionally created recipes from a variety of magazines and renowned chefs and cookbooks and easily create shopping lists from any recipe. Version 3.0 introduces the ability for users to share their favorite recipes on services such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Instapaper. The update also adds a new Recipe Box Sync feature available as an in-app purchase for storing a collection of favorite recipes that can be synchronized between multiple iOS devices and users’ personal online Recipe Box at Epicurious.com. Epicurious Recipes & Shopping List is a universal app and is available from the App Store as a free download; Recipe Box Sync is a single $2 in-app purchase for all iOS devices on the same iTunes Store account.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150