Walt Disney’s ESPN is the latest network to consider a deal to offer its programs on Apple’s iTunes Music Store. ESPN’s sports content would join shows from ABC, which is also owned by Disney. Although ESPN has not yet held talks with Apple, the cable sports network plans to offer its shows and game clips to “any pipe, any device,” ESPN and ABC Sports president George Bodenheimer said at the UBS global media conference. “We’re not just in the TV business anymore. We’re going to the table as a sports media company,” Bodenheimer said.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150