Essential TPE has introduced its new Nanoblock Universal Dock for the iPhone and iPod. Built in collaboration with Japanese toy company Kawada, the dock can both charge and sync an iPhone or iPod, and accepts Apple’s standard dock adapters; adapters for the iPhone 4/4S and fourth-generation iPod touch are included. In addition, the top surface of the dock is covered in nanoblock brick, allowing users to build their own custom attachments for the dock. Essential TPE’s Nanoblock Universal Dock is available now in four colors and sells for 3,980 yen, or roughly $50.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?