Eton has debuted its new Mobius rechargeable battery case with solar panel for the iPhone 4. The Mobius combines an 1,800 mAh lithium ion battery pack with a high-efficiency solar panel that’s used to recharge the battery when not in use. Other features include a Micro USB port for charging the battery via USB, dedicated charge indicators for the battery and solar panel, and a standby switch for control over when the battery is supplying power to the encased iPhone. Eton’s Mobius rechargeable battery case with solar panel for the iPhone 4 is available now from Amazon and sells for around $85.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150