Evernote has released an update to its universal iOS app adding a new predictive note titling feature and making several performance and UI improvements. Evernote 4.1.8 can now automatically assign titles to new notes created in the app using information such as location, time, current calendar appointments and other contextual information. The update also makes improvements to note editing performance, provides easier access to notebook sharing and note formatting options and fixes a number of synchronization issues and other problems. Evernote 4.1.8 is a universal app and is available from the App Store as a free download.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS