Evernote has released a major update to Evernote Peek for the iPad 2 adding several new featured notebooks, support for additional languages and improved notebook organization. New notebooks in Evernote Peek 2.0 include quizzes by Martha Stewart covering food, weddings, nutrition, gardening and more along with San Francisco trivia by 7 x 7 Magazine and new study guides for math test preparation by Magoosh, vocabulary prep by Membean and language learning by Brainscape. The latest version also adds improved notebook organization features using stacks to group personal notebooks, shared notebooks, and related materials and adds support for a total of fourteen languages. Evernote Peek is available from the App Store as a free download.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?