Tailored clothing maker Bagir has created the Play List Jacket, a new iPod-compatible blazer designed exclusively for Express Men. “Outwardly, the Play List Jacket is contemporary and elegant in the newest slim, trim silhouette while, within its shell, the jacket is wired to play music,” says Bagir. “A strategically placed pocket has been designed to hold the music element while earphone wires can be set in place via hidden loops on the inner lapel. Want to change the music, pause, rewind, or adjust the volume? An individual can adjust the iPod through soft touch controls that are built into the inner lapel.” The jacket will be in Express Men stores later this month for $248.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off