Extended Access has introduced the BudCase, an earphone case designed to attach to a key ring. Made of neoprene, the BudCase offers an inner pocket for securing a pair of earphones inside the case, a velcro closure for easy access, and a simple clip for attaching to a key ring, purse, bag, etc. “After getting frustrated with not being able to listen to the music on my iPhone because I would always forget to bring my ear buds, it inspired me,” said Chris Dawson, CEO of Extended Access. “Now whenever I want to listen to my iPhone, I simply pull out my keys and presto! My ear buds are ready to go!” The BudCase is compatible with most earphones, including those included with the iPhone and iPod, and is available now in four colors for $15.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?