Eyn—short for “everything you need”—has released its eponymous case for the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. Made from high quality polycarbonate, the eyn case offers open access to all ports, controls, and cameras, with a slide-off bottom on the front for insertion and removal. A hinged back cover offers storage space for three bank cards or ID and cash, as well as a eyelet for attaching a wristlet, the ability to serve as a stand, and an enclosed mirror on the inner back of the case. The eyn case for the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S is available now in black, white, and pink, and sells for $30.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today