ezGear has introduced its ezSkin MAX silicone case for iPod classic. The ezSkin MAXwas designed using special silicone rubber and corners reinforced with extra padding to provide extra shock and drop protection. Features include a hard clear plastic screen protector, Click Wheel cover, access to the headphone jack, Dock Connector, and hold switch, and a packed-in ezSkin belt clip and neck strap. Charlie Bernstein, president of ezGear, said, “Extra design time was put into this case to make sure it not only looks good, but meets the rigorous requirements of iPod owners.” The ezSkin MAX is available for both 80GB and 160GB iPod classic models, in black or white, and sells for $35.
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off