ezGear has announced that its line of ezSkin cases for the iPhone will include InvisibleShield scratch protection. The ezSkin Slimline for iPhone features a separate removable belt holster, as well as access for all ports, speakers, and microphones. It is now available for $30. The ezSkin Max for iPhone features extra thick corners and sides to provide better shock and drop protection, and gives the user full access to all ports. It sells for $35. Both the ezSkin Slimline and ezSkin Max are available in 4 colors — Onyx Black, Frost White, Cool Blue, and Princess Pink — and include an InvisibleShield screen protector. The ezSkin Edge protects the iPhone’s front and back with InvisibleShield, while the perimeter of the iPhone is protected by the case itself. The ezSkin edge includes a belt holster, is available in four colors, and will ship later in July with a cost of $37.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?