Fabrix has announced the addition of eight new designs to its existing iPod Sleeves Collection. The new designs, chosen to complement the colors of the new iPod family, include: Spring Time, Pink Fuschia, Black Wallpaper, Multi Stripes, Swirly Pop, Oriental Bloom, Oriental Lavender, and Oriental Paisley. Each sleeve features a soft quilted lining for added protection, and a small nylon loop for attaching keyrings, hooks, or carabiners. The new designs will be available in three new sizes for the iPod nano (with video), iPod classic, and iPod touch — namely, the “Fatty Sleeve”, “Classic Sleeve”, and “Touch Sleeve”. All eight new designs and three new sizes are available now; prices start at $20.
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet