Facebook has released another update to its client app for the iPhone and iPod touch adding the ability to access account and privacy settings and the Facebook Help Center from within the app. These new options can be found by tapping on the “Account” button in the top-left corner of the main menu to open an in-app browser to the standard Facebook web pages which do not appear to be iPhone-optimized at this point. The update also fixes a problem introduced in the previous version that prevented users from uploading photos to specific albums. This most recent update does not include any of the new messaging features announced today by Facebook, however the company has indicated that these features will be coming to the iPhone application at some point in the future as the new Facebook messaging platform is gradually rolled out over the next few months. Facebook for the iPhone and iPod touch is available from the App Store as a free download.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?