Facebook has released an update to its popular iPhone application adding the ability to view Facebook videos through the app. Previous versions allowed users to upload video to Facebook, however even videos uploaded directly from the iPhone could not be viewed from Facebook once saved. Facebook 3.1.3 also allows users to write on walls of events and uploads photos with a maximum 720 pixel width. The update also addresses a number of bugs, including problems commenting on photos accessed from Notifications, problems uploading smaller photos, incorrect highlighting and sorting in certain areas, and broken photo album links in the news feed. Notably, Facebook 3.1.3 adds no support for iOS 4, suggesting that the app may have been submitted to the App Store for review prior to the iOS 4 announcement. Facebook is available from the App Store as a free download.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS