Facebook has released an update to its iPhone and iPod touch application adding several improvements and bug fixes. Facebook 3.3.3 improves reliability in the chat and messages section within the app and makes improvements to the notifications UI. The update also fixes bugs related to memory usage and group photos and correctly omits the text field on walls that users cannot post to. The new version also restores the ability for users to post on behalf of pages that they administer and adds various improvements to Facebook’s Places service. Facebook 3.3.3 is available from the App Store as a free download.
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off