The official Twitter account of du, an iPhone carrier based in the United Arab Emirates, has confirmed that FaceTime will be unavailable in the UAE when the phone launches tomorrow. “Our iPhone 4 customers won’t be able to make Facetime calls, as this feature is currently unavailable in the UAE,” the company said. In later updates, it apologized to customers who were upset that the feature had been withheld, and repeatedly said “it’s not in our hands.” TUAW notes that its report from earlier in the week suggested the feature may also be missing from iPhone 4 units sold in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Jordan, Egypt, and Yemen.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150