Fanny Wang Headphones, a new company founded by Hard Candy Cases CEO Tim Hickman, has announced its first offering, a pair of On Ear Headphones. Featuring a Beats by Dr. Dre-inspired design—the company claims the sound engineer behind the acoustics of Monster’s popular headphones also worked on Fanny Wang’s—the new headphones sport 40 mm titanium drivers, a “DuoJack” inline splitter for sharing music, a collapsible tri-fold design with a metal hinge, and a sound signature that is said to include a modest bass boost while remaining appropriate for various genres of music. In addition to the initial On Ear offerings, the company also plans to launch on-ear iPhone and over-ear noise-canceling models in Q1 2011. Fanny Wang’s new On Ear Headphones are available for pre-order now in red, black, or white, and will ship December 27 for $150.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS