FedEx is preparing for a “surge volume” event from Sept. 21-24—a period that coincides with persistent rumors of a Sept. 21 iPhone launch—according to a FedEx notice spotted by MacRumors. Neither Apple nor the new iPhone are mentioned by name within the short internal FedEx communication, which alludes to a postponement of employee training during the “surge;” however, FedEx is one of Apple’s primary shipping partners, and often relied upon to deliver mass quantities of new Apple devices immediately following their launch.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera