FedEx is preparing for a “surge volume” event from Sept. 21-24—a period that coincides with persistent rumors of a Sept. 21 iPhone launch—according to a FedEx notice spotted by MacRumors. Neither Apple nor the new iPhone are mentioned by name within the short internal FedEx communication, which alludes to a postponement of employee training during the “surge;” however, FedEx is one of Apple’s primary shipping partners, and often relied upon to deliver mass quantities of new Apple devices immediately following their launch.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS