Fishlabs has released the first add-on for its epic iOS sci-fi adventure game, Galaxy on Fire 2, delivering gameplay improvements, new in-game content and a brand new storyline. In creating the new add-on, Fishlabs engaged the existing fan base to determine the improvements that players themselves most wanted to see and used these ideas to develop the Valkyrie add-on. The expansion picks up where the main storyline leaves off continuing Keith T. Maxwell’s galactic adventures as he now attempts to unravel a conspiracy orchestrated by a mysterious and cunning new enemy. The new add-on provides new spaceships, weapons and equipment including guided missiles, mines, automated turrets, emergency shields and repair robots as well as nine new planets across four solar systems and a black market trading system that can be used to acquire illicit equipment and rare goods. The free game update also now allows players to buy their own space station to store multiple spaceships and store valuable goods and introduces refurbished versions of three classic spaceships from the original Galaxy on Fire saga. Galaxy on Fire 2 is a universal app and is available from the App Store for $10; the Valkyrie add-on sells as an in-app purchase for an additional $5.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?