Flickr has released an update to its official application for the iPhone and iPod touch adding support for preserving EXIF data when uploading photos as well as a number of other improvements. Flickr 1.3 now allows users to include all EXIF data from photos uploaded via the app, including date, time and the original geo-location of the photo. The update also includes a new photo picker that allows users to select up to five photos for batch uploading and improvements to background uploading on 3G connections. Users can also now adjust a photos geo location prior to uploading using a custom map view and display a map to display the location where photos were taken. The new version also improves Twitter sharing using a flic.kr short URL, removes the 42 set limit within the app and provides support for the Retina Display on the iPhone 4 and fourth-generation iPod touch. Flickr is available from the App Store as a free download.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off