Mobiata has released an update to FlightTrack and FlightTrack Pro adding support for the upcoming iCloud release and integration with the new Twitter features in iOS 5. With FlightTrack 4.2 users can now synchronize their flight lists and FlightTrack settings across multiple iOS devices using iCloud and post flight updates to Twitter using the new integrated iOS 5 Twitter integration. The update also fixes a number of bugs, improves performance when tracking large numbers of flights, adds thousands of additional airports and provides more readable and concise airport weather forecasts. FlightTrack is available in both standard and Pro versions: FlightTrack ($5) includes a full set of flight tracking features including weather radar, gate and baggage claim information, flight delay forecasts and SeatGuru charts; FlightTrack Pro adds push notifications, airport delay and closure information and TripIt synchronization. Both apps are universal and require an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad running iOS 4.0 or later; iCloud and Twitter integration features require iOS 5.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?