Flixster has released an update to its Movies app for iOS devices adding support for downloading UltraViolet movies for offline watching. Flixster users can add UltraViolet Digital Copies to their collections using redemption codes included in Blu-Ray or DVDs that they have purchased and will then be able to stream or download those movies to their iPhone, iPod touch or iPad via the new Flixster app. The latest version also adds iOS 5 support and restores Netflix DVD Queue management which had previously been removed due to a Netflix policy change. Movies by Flixster is available from the App Store as a free download. Streaming requires an iPhone 3GS/4/4S, third- or fourth-generation iPod touch or iPad, a Flixster account and at least one UltraViolet movie in the user’s Flixster movie collection.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS