Flixster has released an update to its Movies app for iOS devices adding support for downloading UltraViolet movies for offline watching. Flixster users can add UltraViolet Digital Copies to their collections using redemption codes included in Blu-Ray or DVDs that they have purchased and will then be able to stream or download those movies to their iPhone, iPod touch or iPad via the new Flixster app. The latest version also adds iOS 5 support and restores Netflix DVD Queue management which had previously been removed due to a Netflix policy change. Movies by Flixster is available from the App Store as a free download. Streaming requires an iPhone 3GS/4/4S, third- or fourth-generation iPod touch or iPad, a Flixster account and at least one UltraViolet movie in the user’s Flixster movie collection.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera