Flixster has released an update to its Movies app adding new features to the iPad version such as social network integration and Netflix queue management. With the latest update, iPad users can now log in with their Facebook or Flixster accounts to rate movies and see ratings from their friends and can also now manage their Netflix queue directly from their iPad. Although a universal app, these features were previously available only on the iPhone or iPod touch. The update also adds major performance improvements on all iOS device platforms for faster browsing. Movies by Flixster is available from the App Store as a free download.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off