New York City-based Fluffpod has announced Fluffer, a new iPod case made from “extra soft faux fur, silky smooth satin lining, and white leather boots.” The white fur case is available for all fourth-generation iPods, and provides access to all controls and ports. “We wanted to bring serious softness, personality, and character to our first really fun consumer product,” said Scott Lopatin, creator of Fluffpod, “all while safely protecting your iPod cuddled snugly inside Fluffer.” The case is priced at $35.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?