Fotopedia has released Fotopedia Morocco, the latest in its series of photographic travelogue apps for iOS. Featuring the photography of acclaimed photographer Jacques Bravo, Fotopedia Morocco allows users to explore the beauty and heritage of Morrocco from the maze-like streets of historic towns and villages to the Atlantic Ocean, Atlas Mountains and Sahara desert. Thousands of stunning photographs cover cities such as Casablanca, Marrakesh, Tangier, Fez and the World Heritage sites of Meknes, Tetouan, Essaouira or El Jadida taking users on an immersive visual tour of such sights as a mosque built on water, snake charmers, oases, the Fantasia festival and the Roses Valley. The app also includes Visual Stories published several times per week along with interactive maps and a Trip Builder for those looking to combine the virtual experience with an actual visit to the country. Users can share their favourite images via e-mail, Facebook and Twitter, view slideshows and choose from a collection of free wallpapers within the app. Fotopedia Morocco is a universal app and is available from the App Store as a free download.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS