Foursquare has released an update to its location-based social networking app for the iPhone and iPod touch adding support for adding comments and photos. Foursquare 2.2 now allows users to post comments in response to friends’ check-ins to facilitate meeting up and discussing venues. The new version also adds support for posting photos from the camera or photo library for check-ins and when posting tips for a location. Photos and comments can also be viewed from the foursquare.com web site in the users’ history page. Foursquare is available from the App Store as a free download.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera