Social location network Foursquare has released an update to its iOS application adding supports for its new Lists feature. Introduced last month, Foursquare Lists allow users to easily save, maintain and share collections of their favourite locations. Foursquare 3.5 for the iPhone and iPod touch replaces the To-Do List section with a new “Lists” tab that expands the existing To-Do feature into support for the full Foursquare lists experience, allowing users to keep track of their lists of places they’ve been to, places they want to go and more; the new section includes the user’s own lists, lists from their Foursquare friends and suggested lists from the community based on recent check-ins and current location. Lists can also be displayed on a new integrated map view to help users plan out their travels and users can save locations to any of their lists or create a new one while on the go. Foursquare 3.5 is available from the App Store as a free download.
- MacBook Pro with Mini-LED to launch this year
- iPad Pro vs iPad Air: Shopping guide!
- Apple Watch continues to be the smartwatch leader
- Should you buy the iPad Pro or wait?
- The Anker Soundcore Motion Boom Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker falls to $79.99
- iPhone 11 submerged for 6 months gets returned to owner
- iMac Pro listed with only one configuration, set to be discontinued
- LG developing display for the foldable iPhone
- Apple Watch sales shine in 2020 Q4
- Apple to introduce tracking safety feature to prevent stalking