New company Franky Wish has launched, with a new iPad sleeve among its first products. Made from water-resistant synthetic leather, the company’s iPad sleeve features “Pro Extreme Technology,” a protective material with a unique microcellular structure that excels at absorbing the forces of an impact, a smooth interior, a protective interior border, and YKK zippers. Available in “Electric Wish” and “Urban Enigma” exterior designs, the new Franky Wish iPad sleeves are available now and sell for €47, or roughly $65; the company is expected to offer iPhone cases in the near future.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch