Clarifying a glitch that suggested that former MobileMe members would continue to receive free iCloud storage upgrades for decades to come, Apple has actually extended the complimentary extra iCloud storage for one year. All users who moved MobileMe accounts to iCloud between Oct. 12, 2011 and Aug. 1, 2012 will continue to receive extra storage for no charge through Sept. 30, 2013. For more information, see Apple’s support document.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150