FreshGames has released Cubis Creatures, an evolution of the highly acclaimed three-dimensional match-3 puzzler Cubis. The new game provides a completely refreshed mobile version of the title with a vibrant visual presentation for the iOS platform and advanced puzzles to challenge both new players and die-hard Cubis fans alike. Each level is individually crafted and provides unique gameplay with a dynamic cube queue that randomly presents an assortment of cubes and power ups that players must strategically use to clear each level. Players will also be able to compete in Cubis Daily Tournaments against other players around the world and Game Center integration provides tracking of achievements and leaderboards. The game includes 80 levels with additional level packs available via in-app purchase. Cubis Creatures is a universal app and is available from the App Store for $1. A free lite version is also available with 20 levels and a single character.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?