Fring has released an update to its voice and video calling app for the iPhone and iPod touch adding support for both the front- and rear-facing cameras on equipped devices and in-app purchasing for fringOut calling packages. Fring is a multi-platform instant messaging and communications app that allows users to place and receive voice and video calls over either Wi-Fi or 3G connections with any other mobile device using Fring. The latest update allows iPhone 4, fourth-generation iPod touch and iPad 2 users to switch between the front and rear cameras during a video call and improves battery efficiency. Users can also now purchase fringOut credits directly within the app using Apple’s In-App Purchasing system in order to place voice calls from Fring to regular phone numbers. Fring is available from the App Store as a free download.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150