Halfbrick Studios has released a major content update to Fruit Ninja in celebration of the game’s two year anniversary. The game update provides a range of new features to provide additional challenges and excitement for both new players and veteran fans alike. A new in-game currency and power-up shop have been added; players can earn Starfruit after each game which can then be spent at Gutsu’s Cart to boost their arsenal with unique super fruits and power-ups. Berry Blasts turn normal strawberries into an explosive super fruit taking out nearby fruits in a single swipe, Peachy Time adds extra time in Arcade and Zen modes with each sliced peach, and the Bomb Deflect ninja move allows players to deflect bombs rather than setting them off. Fruit Ninja 1.8 is available from the App Store for $1.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150