MacPhun has released an update to its popular FX Photo Studio photo editor app adding six new professional filters and support for the iPad 2. FX Photo Studio is a creative photo processing application that allows users to easily apply and fine-tune a wide range of photo effects and perform basic editing tasks such as crop, resize, rotate and brightness adjustment. Users can choose from a collection of 187 effects, mixing and matching different effects and making adjustments to create unique results. Frequently used effects and combinations of effects can also be saved as favorites for quick access. The update adds six new cartoon-styled “Sketches” filters developed in collaboration with established artists and adds more precise tuning controls for contrasting, adjusting hues and sharpening filters. FX Photo Studio is available in two versions: FX Photo Studio ($1) for the iPhone and iPod touch and FX Photo Studio HD ($2) for the iPad. Additional effects beyond the built-in set are available via in-app purchase for $1 each.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off