G-Form has launched its new Extreme Edge case for the iPad, iPad 2, and other 10-inch tablet devices. The Extreme Edge is designed to hold the iPad while in use, securing it on four corners and protecting the back with the company’s Reactive Protection Technology (RPT) material. It is available in yellow and black and sells for $45. Also new is the Extreme Portfolio case for the iPad and iPad 2. It combines the Edge with an RPT front cover that also has an internal layer of polycarbonate for screen protection, an inner pocket for documents, and a zippered closure. It is also available yellow and black and sells for $90. Both cases are available now.
- Apple awards $410 million to II-IV, an AR tech company
- 128 million iPhone users were affected by a botnet, reveal internal emails
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Wrap your Apple TV remote in a Elago R4 remote case retro skin and take 7% off
- YouTuber modified his AirTag to fit in a wallet
- Apple explains Apple Card family in length via support document