G-Form has unveiled its new Extreme Portfolio case for the iPad and iPad 2. Like the company’s prior Extreme Sleeve for iPad, the Extreme Portfolio case is made from the company’s RPT composite material, which is both water-resistant and said to absorb over 90 percent of the energy of an impact, while stiffening to offer further protection. Other features include selective reinforcement with polycarbonate, added RBT in the corners, an adjustable easel stand, an inside pocket for documents, and a reversible zipper. G-Form’s Extreme Portfolio case for iPad is available for pre-order now and will ship in August for $80.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today