iOS developer Ricky Bloomfield, known for his G-Whizz unified Google Apps browser, has released a new mobile app browser for social networking applications. G-Whizz Social provides a single app with tabbed browsers for Google Talk, Google Buzz, Facebook, Twitter and MySpace within a single app. Users can remain logged in to any of these services and effortlessly switch back and forth between them using a menu bar at the bottom of the screen. External links are opened using a built-in quick-view browser and integration with Instapaper and Read It Later allows users to save links from any of their social network services for later reference or repost links via e-mail or Twitter. G-Whizz Social is a universal app for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad and provides full iOS 4 support with Fast App Switching for multitasking-capable devices. G-Whizz Social is available from the App Store for $1.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS