G5 Entertainment has released the latest instalment in its Treasure Seekers game series, Treasure Seekers 3 – Follow the Ghosts. A hidden object puzzle game, Treasure Seekers 3 puts players back in the role of Nelly and Tom as they seek to release unlucky ghosts trapped by an evil alchemist. Players must find the necessary items to free the dead ancestor of Cardinal House and others. The game includes five chapters and 48 levels with two game modes for both casual and advanced players along with Retina Display and Game Center support. Treasure Seekers 3 is available from the App Store as two free, trial version: Treasure Seekers 3 for the iPhone and iPod touch and Treasure Seekers 3 HD for the iPad. The full game can be unlocked in either version via an in-app purchase for $5 for the iPhone/iPod touch or $7 for the iPad.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today