Galcon has released an update to Galcon Labs adding Retina Display support for the iPhone 4 and fourth-generation iPod touch and fast app switching on multitasking-capable iOS 4 devices. Galcon Labs is a real-time Risk-style conquest game set in space where players must send fleets of ships out to defeat and occupy other planets. A sequel to the original Galcon game, Galcon Labs contains unique new game styles such as moving planets, invisible enemy ships and in-flight battles. Multiplayer support is also provided through Galcon’s own servers and the new iOS 4 multitasking feature allows users to switch away from the app between rounds and return to the same server to continue the next mission. Galcon Labs is available from the App Store for $3.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150