Game Tongue Software has released Legendary Outlaw, a new FPS action-shooter for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. In Legendary Outlaw, players take on the role of Colt Kaufman, an outlaw willing to do anything necessary to achieve fame and fortune. The first-person shooter takes players through twelve detailed environments such as jailbreak and hiding out with bandits as the player mixes between running in with guns blazing and using stealth to assassinate enemies and carry out other objectives. Players can carry a weapon in each hand with dual-weapon support to increase firepower or choose the best tactical weapon for a situation as well as engage in melee and brawl fights with close-range weapons and bare hands. The game also features a complex AI system that challenges the player to use the surrounding environment to their advantage, proceeding by stealth when necessary to avoid obstacles and large groups of enemies in order to carry out the objective. Legendary Outlaw is a universal app compatible with any iOS device running iOS 3.1.3 or later with optimized graphics for the iPhone 4/4S and iPad 2 and is available from the App Store for $3.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off