Gameloft has released BackStab, a new universal iOS action-adventure game. BackStab puts players in the role of Henry Blake, a former officer in England’s Royal Navy who has had his life stripped away and must undertake a quest for justice and revenge against those who betrayed and imprisoned him. Players travel across a variety of different 3D environments, climbing and jumping and fighting enemies along the way using a combo-based combat system. In addition to the movement and combat system the game provides detailed character interactions and lifelike voice effects and players can explore four unique cities to discover new quests and secrets. BackStab is a universal app supporting the iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, third- and fourth-generation iPod touch and iPad and is available from the App Store for $7.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS