Gameloft has released BackStab, a new universal iOS action-adventure game. BackStab puts players in the role of Henry Blake, a former officer in England’s Royal Navy who has had his life stripped away and must undertake a quest for justice and revenge against those who betrayed and imprisoned him. Players travel across a variety of different 3D environments, climbing and jumping and fighting enemies along the way using a combo-based combat system. In addition to the movement and combat system the game provides detailed character interactions and lifelike voice effects and players can explore four unique cities to discover new quests and secrets. BackStab is a universal app supporting the iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, third- and fourth-generation iPod touch and iPad and is available from the App Store for $7.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera