Gameloft S.A. has released its Bubble Bash game for the iPod nano (with video), iPod classic, and fifth-generation iPod. Bubble Bash is a puzzle game set in an “island paradise” that features 100 evolving levels and a variety of power-ups, and appears to resemble Taito’s Puzzle Bobble. In the game, players toss multi-colored bubbles into the sky to pop three or more of the same color, in an attempt to break up a larger cluster of bubbles before they drop to the bottom, and time runs out. In addition, obstacles such as “angry monkeys, spiders, and parrots” try to stop the player, and 17 different bubbles allow for added strategy. Bubble Bash is available now from the iTunes Store and sells for $5.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch