Gameloft S.A. has released two new games for the iPod nano (with video), iPod classic, and fifth-generation iPod. Naval Battle: Mission Commander is a Battleship-style strategy game in which the player positions his/her ships on a grid, and then hunts square-by-square for enemy ships on a similar grid. The game features five original game modes including standard rules and a campaign mode with 18 missions, eight modern high-tech ships with different map sizes and destructive surroundings, and a multiplayer mode. Chess & Backgammon Classics is a two-games-in-one package that includes both classic games. The interface allows users to play both games on either a 2-D or 3-D rendition of the gaming board, with further playing surface customization afforded by different themed skins. The games also feature full help and tutorial systems, as well as move coaching. Gameloft S.A.‘s Naval Battle: Mission Commander and Chess & Backgammon Classics are available now through the iTunes Store and sell for $5 a piece. For more information on Naval Battle or Chess & Backgammon, check out our First Looks articles.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150