Gameloft has released Real Golf 2011 for the iPhone and iPod touch. Optimized for the iPhone 4 and iPod touch 4G Retina Display, Real Golf 2011 allows players to face off against some of the world’s best golfers on ten authentic real-world golf courses recreated in 3D. Players can choose from either a touch-based control scheme or more traditional controls and the game also provides support for the iPhone 4 and iPod touch 4G gyroscope for precise player movement. Players can choose to play either quick challenges such as Time Stroke and Closest to the Pin or play in Career mode to win tournaments and upgrade with new gear as their golfer rises in rank. Multiplayer support allows users to compete against other players either online or locally and integrates with Gameloft Live for online leader boards and achievements. Players can also upload their favorite instant replays directly to YouTube from within the game to show off their achievements. Real Golf 2011 is available from the App Store for $7.
- Apple awards $410 million to II-IV, an AR tech company
- 128 million iPhone users were affected by a botnet, reveal internal emails
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Wrap your Apple TV remote in a Elago R4 remote case retro skin and take 7% off
- YouTuber modified his AirTag to fit in a wallet
- Apple explains Apple Card family in length via support document