Apple was the fourth-largest cell phone maker in the world in the second quarter of 2011, according to new research by Gartner. Apple’s shipments of 19.6 million placed it behind only Nokia, Samsung, and LG, and gave it a 4.6 percent share of the overall market. In terms of smartphone operating system marketshare, Apple’s iOS was in third place in the second quarter with a 18.2 percent share of the market. Leading the OS race was Android with 43.4 percent share of the market, followed by Symbian with 22.1 percent share of the market. Gartner did not break down smartphone sales by manufacturer.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150