GEAR4 today announced the LeatherJacket case for the fifth-generation iPod and iPod nano. The leather case comes in black or pink and features velvet lining, a detachable belt clip, lanyard, magnetic button closure and allows for full access to screen, click wheel and ports. The GEAR4 LeatherJacket for the 5G iPod and iPod nano sells for $35.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera