Gear4 will launch its new DUO iPod 2.1 Speaker System tomorrow in the United Kingdom. A novel design by iPod speaker standards, DUO is a home stereo system that splits into two pieces: a table-mounted bass unit and a detachable front panel with retractable iPod dock that can serve as a standalone portable speaker system. The system provides the user with uninterrupted music when docking or undocking. When docked, the drivers housed in the satellite speaker join with a 20W subwoofer in the bass unit to provide more full sound, and the main unit also charges the satellite speaker’s rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Other features include an integrated fold-out stand for the satellite speakers, direct charging of the satellite speakers via AC cable when away from the bass unit, a remote control, and 38W of total speaker output. The Gear4 DUO 2.1 iPod Speaker System will be available in the UK tomorrow for £150/200€ and will launch in the US and other regions later this year.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS