GelaSkins has launched its new Do-It-Yourself customizable service that allows customers to upload personal photos, artwork, or other images to create personalized skins for the iPod, iPhone, and other mobile devices. To create a skin, users choose their device, upload their image or design, layout the image on the skin, and preview. Customized cases can also be shared via Facebook and Twitter. All GelaSkins feature a patented 3M adhesive for easy removal, an anti-scratch, anti-UV coating, and allow for full access to the device’s ports and controls. GelaSkins DIY customizable skins are available now and are priced between $15 and $30 depending on device.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today