General Mills is now giving away free iTunes song downloads inside cereal boxes as part of its Big Groove promotion. For a limited time, specially marked boxes of General Mills cereals—including Lucky Charms, Cheerios, Cookie Crisp and Cinnamon Toast Crunch—have a 12-digit code that can be redeemed for one free song from the iTunes Music Store. The company says that 1 in 10 boxes wins 5 bonus songs.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?