Geneva Lab has rolled out an updated version of its Model M sound system for the iPod and iPhone. Based on consumer feedback, Geneva has made several modifications to the Model M, removing the device’s integrated CD player, and adding the company’s TouchLight controls for iPod and iPhone menu navigation and control. Other features include four Class D digital amplifiers for 100 Watts of total power, two one-inch tweeters, two full-range four-inch woofers, dual bass ports, an integrated, top-mounted Universal Dock, an LED display, a line-in jack for connecting other audio sources, a digital clock with alarm, a hand-lacquered wooden cabinet, a digital FM tuner with six presets, and an included remote control. Geneva Labs’ updated Model M sound system for the iPod and iPhone is available now in red, black, or white, and sells for $650.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150